Passed C+E

As some of you know I had my C+E test yesterday morning, well I’m happy to say that I passed with 4 minors :smiley: :smiley: . Almost messed it up by nearly forgetting my forward shunts on the recouple though :blush: !! I have now passed everything first time and am very proud of myself, have worked very hard the last 5 months to get this but it has all been worth it. In case anyone cares these are my scores:

Multiple choice theory - 100/100
Hazard perception - 71/100
CPC theory - 45/50
CPC practical - 100/100
Class 2 - passed 1st time with 7 minors
Class 1 - passed 1st time with 4 minors

Now onto driving in the real world when I start my new job in 3 weeks time :open_mouth:

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone on here thats helped me, I have spent hours reading this forum over the past few months and its been a big help, especially the training tips thread! Thank you all

MANY CONGRATULATIONS HARLOW WANNABE,
who is your new job with and is it driving artics? :smiley: :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS Harlow_wannabe on passing your C&E test, & getting set up with a job- hope all goes well for you & good luck. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Thats COOOOOOOL mate, well done and many CONGRATULATIONS :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Now if you’ll make any mistake, you can say: -oh, sorry- instead of minors or even majors.

Also I’ve been hanging lots of lots of nights, days and weeks on this forum before I passed my tests and it helped very much. :grimacing:
See you on the roads mate. :wink:
-Gabby-

Congrats on the pass & well done on the job front :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done that man

brilliant news on the pass and good luck for the job in 3 weeks look forward to a diary of your first day :bulb:

best of luck

Jen x

FSEFSDF

Congrats :smiley:

Some excellent scores there!

Rgds,

CD…

Congrats Harlow Wannabe.
Good luck with your new job :wink: