Passed C+E with PSTT!

Thanks to Petes expert instruction and infinite patience, I passed C+E today!

Again, many thanks to everyone at PSTT :slight_smile: I dont think Ive ever met a nicer bunch! The Tangerine Dream got a kiss on the nose for her help too :laughing:

Enjoy the Ginger cake Pete and remember to have 2 slices as ‘one’s just a snack aint it’ :wink:

Well done congrats

Great result - and I think maybe a convert to Iveco!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Great result - and I think maybe a convert to Iveco

TG is gorgeous Pete, you’re lucky I didnt take her back to Scotland with me :wink: So easy to drive, very smooth gear changes, and the cab with all the whistles and bells is fabulous!

ps. Where is Rog? I feel the need for fireworks :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: Thanks Rog! â– â– 

Yay! Well done!

Thanks all :smiley:

Congratulations well done you must be really pleased !!!

Congrats MrsMac, well done! :smiley:

I bet you’re relieved Pete, your reputation was on the line! :grimacing:

wigan_lad:
Congratulations well done you must be really pleased !!!

Im chuffed to bits! :smiley: Thank you

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats MrsMac, well done! :smiley:

Thanks Evil :grimacing:

Not just Petes reputation on the line there, his ears were in jeopardy too! :laughing: :laughing:

I bet you’re relieved Pete, your reputation was on the line!

Hahaha! Not so much relieved - more very pleased for the OP who had been on the wrong end of a training offering elsewhere and made the effort to travel hundreds of miles to get sorted. So yes, there was pressure. But I can take it!!!

Although I don’t train all the time now, I still get a huge buzz out of the whole thing - training and result.

Well done again Mrs Mac.

I’m sure Pete’s ears are fine, he’s not short of a yarn himself, I know! :laughing:
But congrats again on passing, I bet you’re chuffed!

Yes Pete, I recall that MrsMac had a bad experience elsewhere on class C, so well done for fixing that and restoring her faith.
I’ll get you a knighthood next mate! :wink:

I think the C was actually ok but the CE was not good. I’m sure MrsMac will be along if I’ve got it wrong.

As for the knighthood, can we talk about dates? Bit busy the next few weeks so will be struggling to get to the palace!

Peter Smythe:
I think the C was actually ok but the CE was not good. I’m sure MrsMac will be along if I’ve got it wrong.

You might be right, I recall the trauma, not the technicalities! :blush:
And you may need to give me a bit more time pal! :laughing:

Thanks again Evil, Im chuffed to bits!

The C with the other firm was cool, the C+E was ‘okay’ with an ex forces instructor who told you once then expected it to ‘be so’…The truck was a banger with a bag of spanners for a manual gearbox, failed on gears as I spent half my time wrestling it whilst trying to get a good road position.
The 3 day refresher with retest was done 10 weeks later with one of the most obnoxious men Ive ever met, and I was informed on day one I was to have 3 different instructors on the 3 days, not good enough for £750! I walked out - after being given the ‘calm down dear’ speech from the so called ‘instructor’ and refused to pay for it all, got in touch with Pete and the rest is history :smiley: Money well spent :smiling_face:

A knighthood would be well deserved, where is the petition? :wink: