Passed c+e today

Passed c+e today with Surrey and Hampshire hgv. Thanks to kev the instructor who was fantastic, same instructor I had for cat c. Would recommend them to anyone. My question is, as I’m a bus driver I have a CPC card already, expires 2021(!), it’s the blue one. On the back it’s got the categories which includes C D and CE. Does anyone know what, if any, extra CPC training I have to do?

samandhelen1:
Passed c+e today with Surrey and Hampshire hgv. Thanks to kev the instructor who was fantastic, same instructor I had for cat c. Would recommend them to anyone. My question is, as I’m a bus driver I have a CPC card already, expires 2021(!), it’s the blue one. On the back it’s got the categories which includes C D and CE. Does anyone know what, if any, extra CPC training I have to do?

2021 ? - did you do initial dcpc for PCV in 2011 then complete 35 hours ■■

Your LGV gets added to the DQC so now you have both LGV & PCV expiring in 2021 providing you either had a pre 1997 C1 or did initial LGV dcpc

Thanks rog, yes I got c1 in 1991 when I passed my car test, and I have done 35 hours CPC with my bus company. They kept sending me for what seemed like endless CPC classes!

Congratulations.

Well done.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats,very well done,passed my c+e last month , great feeling all the best m8

Congratulations! Well done. Enjoy it. :smiley:

samandhelen1:
Passed c+e today with Surrey and Hampshire hgv. …

… Would recommend them to anyone.

Hi samandhelen1,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

…and I’ve added Surrey and Hampshire HGV to the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers, so thanks for the recommendation. :smiley: