Passed C+E today 1st time :)

Managed to pass my C+E test today in an artic, only got 1 minor fault for not checking a passing car through in my mirror :confused:
Has anyone ever managed to get a clean sheet on LGV test? I got 1 minor on my ‘C’ test last month too… Grrr!

Got to start trying to get some experience now, anyone reckon I have any hope of getting some class 2 (or in some far-away fantasy world - class 1) work via agencies even though i have no LGV-based work experience? I’m 33 with a totally clean licence based in Hull, East Yorks.

Cheers,

SteveP:
Managed to pass my C+E test today in an artic… ‘C’ test last month

Always one greedy git that gets a double banner :exclamation: :wink: :laughing:

ROG:

SteveP:
Managed to pass my C+E test today in an artic… ‘C’ test last month

Always one greedy git that gets a double banner :exclamation: :wink: :laughing:

Hehehe… Cheers :smiley: Didnt post when I passed my ‘C’ as I knew I was going to go straight in for my C+E and I wanted the big banner :sunglasses: :laughing:

Congratulations on your pass Steve! :smiley: :smiley:

It’s tough times these days for everyone - experienced and inexperienced - trying to get work, but things are slowly but surely picking up, so hang in there, be patient, and hopefully you’ll get something soon.

All the best.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

well done mate,pleased for ya,passed mine 1st March,3rd time round…on second attempt had a clean sheet rite till the end,uncoupled but left ABS line up,examiner called me a pregnant fish ( ʇɐʍʇ ) :wink: cause he had such a brilliant drive…got 3 minors on my pass,so still chuffed.
Well done
Simon :sunglasses:

Well done geordie and stevep! :smiley:

Hi SteveP,

SteveP:
Managed to pass my C+E test today in an artic, only got 1 minor fault …

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

SteveP:
Has anyone ever managed to get a clean sheet on LGV test?

Yes Steve, when I was instructing, I’ve seen a clean test-pass sheet but it wasn’t mine. :blush: :blush:

SteveP:
Got to start trying to get some experience now, anyone reckon I have any hope of getting some class 2 (or in some far-away fantasy world - class 1) work via agencies even though i have no LGV-based work experience? I’m 33 with a totally clean licence based in Hull, East Yorks.

Yes mate, cos good things come to he who waits. :wink:

If you keep plugging away with applications and phone calls to the agencies in your area, something will eventually turn up for you. Good luck mate. :smiley:

Well done on passing your test SteveP - its a great feeling :smiley:

Congrats :smiley:

My standard job reply to newbies, if you’ve got a Norbert depot near you, see if they’re taking on :wink:

Someone needs to change my record, it keeps repeating :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: