Passed C+E! Thanks to everyone at PSTT!

Hey guys,

I’m really pleased to say I passed my C+E today with PSTT.

I’m over the moon and so pleased to have done it after failing my first attempt. I passed with 2 minors!

Just a MASSIVE thank you to everyone at Peter Smythes. Especially to Chris my trainer,a true professional and such a nice guy. Also to Nick who covered for Chris on one day of my training and helped me with an hours warm up before the test today,absolute top bloke and gave me some excellent advice on test morning. Thanks so much guys!

I said this before when i passed my class C but Id recommend these guys 100%. I had a few assessment drives last year with a few companies slightly closer to home but none matched PSTT. The vehicles,staff and atmosphere are all excellent and really help to keep the dreaded test nerves at bay. Nothing was too much trouble and its probably the best spent money of my life.

Still cant believe I’ve finally got my class 1 under my belt after thinking of little else for well over a year.

Ill be back in training in June ready for my mod 4 (decided to wait to do that until i had my class 1) but Id like to think the harder parts are behind me now!

Cheers for the fireworks ROG. Im well chuffed Ive finally got my class 1 under my belt. If someone said to me 2 years ago itll be on my license Id have laughed at them lol.