Passed - 3rd Attempt

Afternoon all

Finally on my 3rd attempt I have passed my Cat C.

3 Minors so overall a good drive. It felt good anyway.

Feeling pretty chuffed with myself at the moment but I would like to say that to anyone who reads this after failing, don’t give up. I have really struggled at times feeling like I would never pass but you’ve just got to keep going.

I love reading the posts.

Catch you on another post!!

Woop! Woop! It is a fantastic feeling well done mate just wait for the cards to come and you will do off doing it for real!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

As another recent pass many congratulations!

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Congratulations on the pass and all the best for the future.

Hopefully, this will remind folks that not passing straight away really isn’t the end of the world - - - though I fully understand it might seem like it.

In the case of PSTT, the cost implications can be sorted by purchasing Pass Protection. For the cost of one retest (£300) you would be covered for up to 3 retests. That includes use of the vehicle and all the test fees three times over - potential value £900.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hiddo:
Afternoon all

Finally on my 3rd attempt I have passed my Cat C.

3 Minors so overall a good drive. It felt good anyway.

Feeling pretty chuffed with myself at the moment but I would like to say that to anyone who reads this after failing, don’t give up. I have really struggled at times feeling like I would never pass but you’ve just got to keep going.

I love reading the posts.

Catch you on another post!!

Well done!

A good drive always helps, with a sprinkling of luck.

I very nearly failed mine turning into the yard at the test finish.

The luck element was no oncoming traffic at the time.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Pete S:
Congratulations on the pass and all the best for the future.

Hopefully, this will remind folks that not passing straight away really isn’t the end of the world - - - though I fully understand it might seem like it.

In the case of PSTT, the cost implications can be sorted by purchasing Pass Protection. For the cost of one retest (£300) you would be covered for up to 3 retests. That includes use of the vehicle and all the test fees three times over - potential value £900.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete. I hadn’t heard of PSTT before joining Truck Net. I had already commenced training by then. I have already sent a message to PSTT regarding C+E training having read the reviews and recommendations on here.

I look forward to hearing back from the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

insist, persist and never desist

Well done mate, it’s nice to hear there can be light at the end of the tunnel! Onwards and upwards eh!

Trucker Jimbob:
Well done mate, it’s nice to hear there can be light at the end of the tunnel! Onwards and upwards eh!

Thanks very much.

I have read your other post and Im gutted for you. I feel your pain as Ive been there and done it.

Keep your chin up and keep trying. You will get there. I thought for weeks/months that I would never pass.

I took a job driving 7.5T and if you continue practising everything you learned in training it will help. You can learn on the job and if you make a mistake, someone beeps at you rather than fail you.

It helped me a lot.

Im rooting for you!!

Thank you for your kind words mate! Unfortunately I’m not licensed to take on any 7.5t work atm so I can’t go that route. Unfortunately with the pandemic and all I’m running out of time to get the C done as well…for me it has to be done by the end of the year as my time limit on paperwork etc is running down. Fingers crossed for this next one as if I don’t manage it I’m just gonna have to walk away from it all!