Pass protection PSTT?

Hi all, first post here
Having failed 3 tests for cat C out of Garrett’s green in Birmingham im looking at funding my own training closer to home,
I know 3 fails sounds bad but there was a lot of messing about and time wasted between tests and lots of disorganisation

Can anyone tell me if pstt still has apass protection option?
I was going to use bowring driver school at warsop or TAL in sheff but now im unsure which to use
Thanks in advance

Yetiface:
Hi all, first post here
Having failed 3 tests for cat C out of Garrett’s green in Birmingham im looking at funding my own training closer to home,
I know 3 fails sounds bad but there was a lot of messing about and time wasted between tests and lots of disorganisation

Can anyone tell me if pstt still has apass protection option?
I was going to use bowring driver school at warsop or TAL in sheff but now im unsure which to use
Thanks in advance

They do offer pass protection at a cost but in conjunction with training. Contact them and speak to them about it and see what they suggest, but they are unlikely to just put you in for a test without some further training to make sure you are ready for your test.

Beat bet is to speak to them and go for maybe an assessment drive with them to see what may or may not need working on, and they then can advise how many hours you might need and what you best options are.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Thanks Simcor, yeah to be fair id rather get as much time behind the wheel as possible,
18 months or so since my initial 16 hours then second test i was given an hour’s refresher 6 months later, so second test was doomed.

Yetiface:
Thanks Simcor, yeah to be fair id rather get as much time behind the wheel as possible,
18 months or so since my initial 16 hours then second test i was given an hour’s refresher 6 months later, so second test was doomed.

Tbh I did my C licence many moons ago in 2003 at Garrets green test centre, and I myself thought I had failed tbh and was shocked when I was told id passed. But tbh doing my C+E with Peter Smythe was a completely different kettle of fish, I felt ready and that I could easily pass with their tuition and encouragement. A lot of it comes from self belief in your ability without being over confident.

I did get some minors when I did my C licence all those years ago I can’t remember how many tbh, but a good handful I think at least maybe 5 maybe a good few more than that. Doing my C+E with PSTT and not only a pass but not single fault either which I was very surprised by, after all those years of bad habits being picked up supposedly.

Tbh I did my C licence many moons ago in 2003 at Garrets green test centre, and I himself thought I had failed tbh and was shocked when I was told id passed. But tbh doing my C+E with Peter Smythe was a completely different kettle of fish, I felt ready and that I could easily pass with their tuition and encouragement. A lot of it comes from self belief in your ability without being over confident.

I did get some minors when I did my C licence all those years ago I can’t remember how many tbh, but a good handful I think at least maybe 5 maybe a good few more than that. Doing my C+E with PSTT and not only a pass but not single fault either which I was very surprised by, after all those years of bad habits being picked up supposedly.

Thanks man, yeah i was pretty nervous having a test in Birmingham to say the least, seems i go to bits under test conditions

Always go with a provider offering ‘pass protection’. I did my CE with PSDT and pass protection. Well worth £300 extra. The test is stressful and most folk fail due to that. With pass protection you have peace of mind for the test… at least 3 extra shots.

jessejazza:
Always go with a provider offering ‘pass protection’. I did my CE with PSDT and pass protection. Well worth £300 extra. The test is stressful and most folk fail due to that. With pass protection you have peace of mind for the test… at least 3 extra shots.

Thanks buddy spoke to them today, they still provide it, so booking on as soon as my license comes back from renewal