PartyGate Met Police

Franglais:

Dipster:

robroy:
Here’s a link for Franglais to enjoy…we all know how he likes his links. :smiley:

Boris and The Beastie Boys.
Enjoy.
youtu.be/iJNu0eylAp0

I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

Nice to see RR giving us a serious critique of the situation.

Nice one! :smiley:

You know me mate,.I dont get easily phased over much, nor take life too serious. :smiley:
Keeping the heart attacks at bay. :sunglasses:

Franglais:
[.

The more contacts there are, the more the virus spreads, and the more people die.
It is a simple concept.

It is! But you have it wrong. There will never be Zero Covid. It will never go away. So, apart from flattening the curve at the very beginning, or developing treatment (and the vaccine [emoji849]) the position we have been in for the past year, everyone should just be exposed to it and obtain their natural immunity. [emoji3]

stu675:

Franglais:
[.

The more contacts there are, the more the virus spreads, and the more people die.
It is a simple concept.

It is! But you have it wrong. There will never be Zero Covid. It will never go away. So, apart from flattening the curve at the very beginning, or developing treatment (and the vaccine [emoji849]) the position we have been in for the past year, everyone should just be exposed to it and obtain their natural immunity. [emoji3]

So, what have I said wrong?
I never said we would have Zero Covid.

The more cases there are, the more serious and mortal cases. Simple.
The vaccines being currently researched and developed may be more effective and maybe longer lasting.
Avoiding unnecessary contacts, and hence more cases and more deaths, seems a good thing to me.
We are in nothing like the same situation we were in a year ago.

Should everyone be exposed to smallpox, so they can “build up natural immunity” to that as well?
Is “natural immunity” contained within our “precious bodily fluids”?

I think you have two accounts? The other one is Brig. Gen. Jack D Ripper.

robroy:

Franglais:

Dipster:

robroy:
Here’s a link for Franglais to enjoy…we all know how he likes his links. :smiley:

Boris and The Beastie Boys.
Enjoy.
youtu.be/iJNu0eylAp0

I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

Nice to see RR giving us a serious critique of the situation.

Nice one! :smiley:

You know me mate,.I dont get easily phased over much, nor take life too serious. :smiley:
Keeping the heart attacks at bay. :sunglasses:

I daresay light opera crossed with the Von Trapps isnt your thing? It isnt normally mine really, but it tickled a wee bone somewhere, dassay some others will like it:
youtube.com/watch?v=lBth5NgITF0
And Squeak !
youtube.com/watch?v=IkVLe_qI2dw