PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

The official welcome home party for John Vasey is to be Saturday 10th July 2004, George Washington Golf and Country Club ( check it out www.georgewashington.co.uk ) Disco and buffet so bring your glad rags and dancing shoes. Unfortunatly it’s proving to be quite expensive and I’m still skint so I’m asking for contributions of £5.00 per person. There is limited accomodation on site, of which we’ve already reserved some, at £32.50 (double) or £47.50 (single) B&B. Please confirm if you would like to attend as quickly as possible and send cheques, payable to ‘John Vasey Fighting Fund’, to guarantee your place. I look forward to seeing you all there.

regards

John

Put me down for 6 Tickets John, I’ll square up with Angela next time she calls in for a coffee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think I will have 2!!
I will have to sort out transport 1st
Rikki are you & Lucy going maybe we could arrange a mini bus?
I will PM you John as soon as its sorted!

A quick look through the memberlist revealed 32 Scottish members. Of those, 8 are in East Central Scotland and of those 4 are active posters. We should get together to see who can make it and see about arrainging a minibus or something. I’ll pm the 4 tonight.

If you don’t get a pm from me, get in touch if you would like to join the party going to the party :smiley: .

I intend to be there, put me down for one please Keelman. I’ll speak to my other half after her beauty sleep, it may be 2 tickets.

John/Ken…
Please put us down for two tickets :smiley:
we will give you a ring later today
Rikki & Lucy

(Ian, we are not sure about transport yet… will let you know ASAP)

bump :sunglasses:

I’m interested. It’d be nice to meet people :slight_smile: I need to double check on dates and budgeting but I would only need one ticket. (My other half says he’d feel like a gooseberry).

of all dates the 10th of july

the day i go to cornwall,misses might just notice if start to head north. :blush:

have a great time and a beer on me :smiley:

jon

Why does your “better halve” :slight_smile: :slight_smile: say he’ll feel like a gooseberry■■?

There’s not only Truckers coming some from France, USA and New Zealand and other places such as Sunderland ha ha ha :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

keelman:
Why does your “better halve” :slight_smile: :slight_smile: say he’ll feel like a gooseberry■■?

There’s not only Truckers coming some from France, USA and New Zealand and other places such as Sunderland ha ha ha :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

He’s an accountant, y’see. He can hardly stand ME talking about my day at work. l I think it’d be his worst mightmare.

Oh Oh! Bean counter :open_mouth: …'nuff said :laughing:

Dapper Scavenger:
He’s an accountant, y’see. He can hardly stand ME talking about my day at work. l I think it’d be his worst nightmare.

Well you know what they say about accountants -
If they get constipated they can always work it out with a pencil. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

What time are people aiming to get there?

We’ll be there about 7.30pm.

We’ll be there around 7-15 ish

Well I would Like to thank Ken, Mary and of course John and the rest of the Vasey Family for a good night :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Still cant get over Scapper Davenger drinking 2 bottles of Vodka Ice at once though :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Rikki Offered to by Drinks but somehow always got way laid on the way to the Bar :wink: :wink: :wink:

But the Best laugh of the Night had to be the Condom Machine in the Gents Loo’s

2 x Ultra Sensitive £2.00 or 2 x Ribbed £2.00 or 6 x Neurophen for £2.00
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just a quick note to second what Davey said…great night, many thanks Ken, John and Mary!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As for Rikki and his beer-buying exploits (or lack of)…what makes it worse is that every time he went to the bar it was with my wallet!!! :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ps. Davey…The machine in the Ladies was even better…same as the men’s but with the facility to pick up a spare pair of tights to go home in too!!! :sunglasses:

LucyR:
As for Rikki and his beer-buying exploits (or lack of)…what makes it worse is that every time he went to the bar it was with my wallet!!! :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahhh that explains the 17 Padlocks and 22 Bolts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Had quite a few people curious why he was struggling to get it opened, we just thought he was putting on an act to get out of paying :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mind you, he only made it to the bar once and that was when he stumbled :wink: :wink:

Not just a pretty face… :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No driver shortage in the North-East on Saturday night then?? :laughing:

Sorry I missed it. Would have got drunk and fallen asleep under a table, but would have been good to meet you guys. Next time! :unamused: