PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!?????????

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: PARTY TIME!!!

It has been suggested that John’s homecoming is an excuse for some kind of celebration.

There are several venues that spring to mind, some big, some small and some in-between.

How many out there would like to come to Geordieland and sample the famous Geordie hospitality with some soft shoe shuffle over a few beers?

RSVP

free_johnvasey@blueyonder.co.uk
:smiley: :smiley:

was wondrin when you would ask…name the place and time… if i,m free i,ll honour you all with my presence… free of charge…
has john sobered up yet… cheered me up no end knowing he is free at long last…

Hi,

Just want to make sure that everyone gets the right e-mail address to reply to, as the one shown above is wrong.

It’s free_johnvasey@blueyonder.co.uk

Can anyone who is planning to come to the party please send us a reply via e-mail.

Thanks
Sharon Vasey

Do we get a date for this party??

I am not one to miss out on a party if it is at all possible :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m up for it :laughing: :laughing:

Hope it’s planned for a weekend though to allow a big gathering :wink: :wink:

:bulb: Check out the George Washington Hotel they normally have good deals on during the year, and if your using one of their function rooms they give a discount to guests taking a room for the night.

We’re up for it, provided it’s a weekend…just name the time and place!!! :grimacing:

Doesn’t Rikki owe you a beer or 6, John…? :bulb: :wink: :grimacing: