Part two of my idiotic ramblings now up

New Video.

ONWARD>>>

Excellent again Luke! Polish food? Why is the plastic headed fool in your crib man? :laughing:

Quality luke.Goodtimes to you and Bertie

Onward Productions…HA HA Pratt! :laughing:

<3 Love it!

Your video got me thinking, is it possible to get takeaway’s delivered to you in a layby, industrial estate?

Thanks chaps. And yes I know of drivers that have takeaways delivered to their truck. Never tried it myself though.

Had pizza delivered for FREE when I broke down once (When I worked for a big company)
I was stranded for hours waiting for recovery, and had no food as it was a day cab. The co said it would reimburse me later, if I could get something delivered. I also had no cash. I rang a pizza place via 118118 explained the situation. The guy on the phone said…Yeah. We know the company will pay us back. 25 Mins later a scooter turns up with pizza, dessert and drink. Gives me the bill and buggers off. RESULT! :sunglasses:

I know from an old workmate that ocado deliver waitrose groceries to all the middle class “occupy” protesters at St Pauls cathedral on the pavement directly outside.

Top video luke i spent most of yesterday watching a few of your old ones. I like that tom tom mine needs updating, does that one have the truck specs height, width and weight or is it car spec.?

switchlogic:
New Video.

http://www.lorry-driver.com

ONWARD>>>

Luke…on your video just before you had the big sausage you are seen going down a narrow street to load in, I think, Ferraro France( not sure how to spell it. lol ) Well that street has a 3Ton weight limit on it. I know because I went down it too LOL. Its a difficult place to find really.

peter s:

switchlogic:
New Video.

http://www.lorry-driver.com

ONWARD>>>

Luke…on your video just before you had the big sausage you are seen going down a narrow street to load in, I think, Ferraro France( not sure how to spell it. lol ) Well that street has a 3Ton weight limit on it. I know because I went down it too LOL. Its a difficult place to find really.

Indeed so but it’s only got a 3 tonne weight limit one way. Coming back out of Ferrero the signs direct trucks that way as the other road that you go in on has a weight limit in opposite direction. I assume it’s to stop trucks meeting in the middle of that Poxy village. It’s a real arse of a place to find first time!

roadrunner:
I know from an old workmate that ocado deliver waitrose groceries to all the middle class “occupy” protesters at St Pauls cathedral on the pavement directly outside.

Top video luke i spent most of yesterday watching a few of your old ones. I like that tom tom mine needs updating, does that one have the truck specs height, width and weight or is it car spec.?

It’s just a standard car one. I think the truck ones are too expensive. The truck version of that was something like £300 more. I think a standard satnav and a dose of common sense is more than good enough

Are you from Belgium? or wales?
Anywhy,Nice video

Immigrant:
Are you from Belgium? or wales?
Anywhy,Nice video

Belgium?!

And thank you.

The usual entertaining madness, love it :wink:

Well done for not telling us the name of the parcel firm than you film there logo or
was that Bertie doing the filming :laughing: :laughing: .

Fileep:
Your video got me thinking, is it possible to get takeaway’s delivered to you in a layby, industrial estate?

Yep, done it loads of times. I have had a few turn me down, but as a general rule as long as you give them them clear details of the truck then they donbe mind. I have quite a few takeaway menus in my cab for different places round the country.