Part Time International Driving

BuzzardBoy:
Was with a Cavewood Driver on the Train last year, he was telling me that when Geodis bought them out they tried to lose the Cavewood name, but none of Cavewood’s customers would deal with Geodis, so the Cavewood name had to stay.

as much as i’d like to believe that one, it has driver’s bull written all over it :laughing:

spa trans north feltam trad est

darren23:
spa trans north feltam trad est

Thats it!
Been driving me bloody mad trying to remember that name and i see them regularly on the train!

jj72:

BuzzardBoy:
Was with a Cavewood Driver on the Train last year, he was telling me that when Geodis bought them out they tried to lose the Cavewood name, but none of Cavewood’s customers would deal with Geodis, so the Cavewood name had to stay.

as much as i’d like to believe that one, it has driver’s bull written all over it :laughing:

Isnt Geofrey Cave-Wood doing driver training now? Or maybe helicopter flights :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

jj72:

BuzzardBoy:

Isnt Geofrey Cave-Wood doing driver training now? Or maybe helicopter flights :smiley:

last i’d heard malc he was running a few rigids out of whitfield barracks in dover - mind you that was about 11 years ago :blush:

SPA Trans…

That’s the one I was thinking of Darren.

Cheers
Neilf

Cardo:
Hi can anyone tell me where the best place to look for work would be?
Used to do occasional runs out of Heathrow to Schipol, Paris, Dublin etc.
Looking for some part time international work. I’m regularly available 4 days then not for 4.
Living near High Wycombe.
Thanks.

You would need a second with 4On/4Off to overtake a Full job