Parrot minikit neo

Hello all. I’m just new on here and am not sure if I’m posting this in the correct section. I would like to know if anyone on here is using a Parrot minikit neo in a truck?, and if they are how does it handle the noise?. Halfords couldn’t be sure it’d work satisfactorily, but apparently its a great job in a car. I drive three different trucks none of which have a kit in them. I had been using a bluetooth earpiece but it made the side of my head sore if I had it on for any length of time. So I’m not going back to bluetooth earpieces. At the moment I’m using the basic Nokia wired headset which comes with the phone, but every time I leave it down and pick it up again its a ball of knots!

Hi There, had the same problems with Bluetooth even lost a couple of ear pieces out the window (don’t scratch ears when window open). Seen the Parrot advertised in Halfords. Tried and love it . Very clear reception. After you pair your phone for the first time it will automatically connect each time. Just find a good place to hang it. Now even take in my car each time im off, great.