Parrot Bluetooth Device

I have a Parrot bluetooth device in my car and i think it’s ace, just wondered if anyone uses one in a truck, i’ve only seen them in Halfords so far but it beats wearing an ear piece i reckon,

I tried a similar device, hands free box using bluetooth. It was fine in the car, but it was hard to hear or talk with it in the truck, too much noise. The caller got a lot of echo, so for truck use I have gone for a in ear thing which is great.

The company trucks have a hand free hard wired units, not bluetooth which are very good, I guess you get what you pay for.

Andy

i’ve got one, it keeps asking for the password all the time.

Mike-C:

My nokia keeps doing that with my TT [zb]ing annoying, And yes i have phone set to always accept :imp:

i have one im my hire erf.
The password is either 0000 or 1234 just at a guess one of those usually gets it and i tend not to use it every time ignitions off they disconect the start up it reconects 20 minutes up the road didnt like it much.

Reef:

Mike-C:

My nokia keeps doing that with my TT [zb]ing annoying, And yes i have phone set to always accept :imp:

Thats the same as my Parrot bluetooth,it keeps asking for the password all the time.

Is your phone a Nokia Mike??

Reef:
Is your phone a Nokia Mike??

Parrot fone and parrot bluetooth, always keeps asking for the password?

Oh right i was wondering if it was just a Nokia thing…Apparently not :confused:

Mike-C:
Parrot fone and parrot bluetooth, always keeps asking for the password?

Well what do you expect? Parrots are known for repeating them self. :wink:

Reef:
Oh right i was wondering if it was just a Nokia thing…Apparently not :confused:

No, its definately a Parrot thing. keeping asking for the password that is !! :smiley:

But my Nokia is fine !!!

:open_mouth: Then take it back to the shop, slap it on the counter and simply declare:

“I should like to complain about this 'ere Parrot” :laughing: :laughing:

Monty python pure class

montana man:
:shock: Then take it back to the shop, slap it on the counter and simply declare:

“I should like to complain about this 'ere Parrot” :laughing: :laughing:

Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue.

This could run for a while and go waaaaayyyyyyy off topic

Its DEAD!!!

No sir its er sleeping :laughing: :laughing:

wish i could remember the whole sequence but do vaguely remember something about mortal coil :laughing: :laughing:

He’s probably pining for the fjords.

Coffeeholic:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 4392087542

Coffeeholic:

Right thats it anyone remember how to work a vhs ive gotta dig the tape out now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

p.s. Is this considered as off topic yet :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Reef:

Coffeeholic:

Right thats it anyone remember how to work a vhs ive gotta dig the tape out now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

VHS? Get with the program - video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 4392087542 :wink: :smiley: