Parkingin Derby

Looking for somewhere to park up in Derby tomorrow night, first drop Wednesday is in the DE24 postcode. Ideally a Ind Est close to somewhere to get something to eat, a supermarket would suffice?

Thanks in advance.

DE21 6EN chequers rd ,Derby cattle market .

Cattle Market Car Park as above
DE21 6EP

Sorry I was using mertrux post code which is next door !

Cheers pal, at a fiver a night looks good to me!

aint been there for about 3 year. it used to be bang on snap. Do they still do the steak sizziler? id recommend that anyday if the still do it :smiley:

You pay at a coin operated machine, pay and display, so make sure you have 5 pound coins. Last time I was there they hadn’t cleared all the livestock, so some guy came on during the night and made a hell of a noise. Only happened once though, every other time its nice and peaceful.

Stopped there last Thursday, and is excellent value at £5. Food and beer are cheap enough too! Showers are free to use, just ask in the pub for the key and you can get change for the ticket machine too. A good example of a council providing facilities for us!

There last night, spot on for a fiver. Food great big plate of Cottage pie chips and veg and apple pie and custard. A couple of pints and few games of pool with some other drivers. Even managed a lay in as first drop was 2 minutes down the road. Certainly use again when I am in the area!