Parking

Parking over in euro land, is it the same as it is over here, like having to pay etc, if you do have to pay where do you pay for it.

I’m just waiting for a phone call about a new job and might be going over there 3 times a month.

Free in French MSA’s and a thousand times better! If you are eating there too, just tell them you are a “chauffeur routier” and you will get a discount on your meal. Take your licence with you just in case they ask for proof, rarely happens though.

Autohofs in Germany may charge to park, but your food will be free. Clean as you like too.

cheers for that as long as they don’t stink of ■■■■ i am happy, i nearly chucked up the other day whilst standing in front of the truck having a cig. The stench of the ■■■■ in a lay-by near to the M1 on the A509 for Newport pagnall (First lay-by you meet on your left) was full of it in puddles on a hot day!

You will come across the odd one that you need to pay for, But you’re paying for secure, patrolled, and cctv. and i’m sure you can pay on your fuel card.
Germany can be a pain. Get in early or you’re not finding a spot.