Parking

Hi all
Been caught short ( not like that )
Any body got any suggestions somewhere in n Wigan ,
Thanks

Martland Mill Industrial Estate, Challenge Way, Wigan WN5 0LD

dont know if you still can but you used to be able to park here

Got loaded unexpectedly,
Was not in a good area surrounded by a rather rough housing estate .
So made a run for the nearest secure ( laughable ) safe location but got caught in heavy traffic , over ran my 10 hours by 16 mins only ever done it once before and that was my first 4 1/2 and that was only 2 mins .
Have endorsed print out and let operations manager know . Just hoping mr vosa is happy enough with that .
Here’s hoping

Happy Trucker1:
Got loaded unexpectedly,
So made a run for the nearest secure ( laughable ) safe location but got caught in heavy traffic , over ran my 10 hours by 16 mins only ever done it once before and that was my first 4 1/2 and that was only 2 mins .
Have endorsed print out and let operations manager know . Just hoping mr vosa is happy enough with that .
Here’s hoping

He will be.

Happy Trucker1:
Got loaded unexpectedly,
Here’s hoping

Where did you park ?

scotstrucker:

Martland Mill Industrial Estate, Challenge Way, Wigan WN5 0LD

dont know if you still can but you used to be able to park here

by the sounds of it he probably delivered in that area if you come in from Wigan football club past Asda you pass through a council area to get to Martland Mill whether it’s rough or not can’t comment, but yea parked up by Martland Mill many times. Never had any issues apart from the walk to the pub

Parked at Lymm .
Hence the laughable secure comment