Parking warning

Hi guys

Just to let people know if there up South Yorkshire way that police are clamping down on truckers illegally parking down near dnl and BMW in Thorne, was there tonight booking truckers and moving them on from there moved about 15 trucks on, the whole road has a weight limit on parking between 7pm and 7am (7.5t) and is clearly marked.
Just making people aware

Personally I think the Filth’s time would be better spent catching the diddycoys who drive around South Yorkshire thieving diesel all night every night.

Apart from the fact the drivers are breaking the law regarding the weight limit, how do the drivers go on regarding their daily rest being interrupted if they’re moved on?

Ken.

If I was parked and a copper told me to move I’d ask them to sigh a print out from me tacho to show that he gives me permission to go over me time to find another Suitable place to park, also get his badge number and police force details for future reference

Quinny:
Apart from the fact the drivers are breaking the law regarding the weight limit, how do the drivers go on regarding their daily rest being interrupted if they’re moved on?

Ken.

Print out and get the copper to sign it along with name and number I would imagine.

That’s lucky. Was going to park there the other night as I’ve seen a lot parked there before so was of the opinion the police turned a blind eye to them being parked in a weight limit!

Why is there a parking weight limit ? and are the trucks actually causing a disruption being there ? .If it’s where i think it is then that area is basically a factory estate isn’t it

We think its BMW complaining or the two bungalows that are set back from the road down there, it’s only a weight limit for parking not driving through as they pulled one off our drivers as he was going to park u at Dhl as where based there, driver just told him to go and read the sigh properly lol

gotyuk:
We think its BMW complaining or the two bungalows that are set back from the road down there, it’s only a weight limit for parking not driving through as they pulled one off our drivers as he was going to park u at Dhl as where based there, driver just told him to go and read the sigh properly lol

Bloody germans :wink:

Nimby`ism at its best again.

gotyuk:
Hi guys

Just to let people know if there up South Yorkshire way that police are clamping down on truckers illegally parking

It’s amazing that it is always this sort of “crime” " the Police “CLAMP DOWN ON” :unamused: , minimum effort maximum public PR. it would be too much for the useless ■■■■■■■■ to “clamp down” on fuel theft, or “clamp down” on theft from trailers wouldn’t it

Off topic and apologies for that but just to balance things up, I dropped the missus of at work on Monday morning and approaching our village I could see in the distance (about half a mile) blue lights flashing so I slowed down thinking there had been an accident as it was snowing, well blow me down with a feather if good old plod hadnt stuffed his lovely 4x4 into the corner of the local B&B garden wall, Ive not laughed as much in a long time.

And they really wonder why most of us wouldn’t ■■■■ on them if they were on fire! Totally lost the plot plod.

They would get more money for the coffers, if they bothered to stop White merc Sprinters being driven by Asians!
But I suppose that isn`t politically correct now is it :imp: