Parking warden's

So today one of our foreign friends from the parking wardens showed up as I stopped in a bus stop which could fit 3x buses (on high street) to deliver as 2 of the loading bays were full (im in a 26t)… due to cars parked in them…

He ignored other cars and came over threatening to give ticket,

After a exchange of words he kindly offered me a few minutes :smiling_imp:

As I was leaving he was writing down by reg but he didn’t have an electronic one like most do

Ticket inbound ?

He could’ve been giving you a warning notice and just cutting out the middle man by chucking your copy straight away. I’m sure if he was going to give you a ticket he would’ve done it when you were there, they have the time issued on them so it would be easy to appeal if he did it afterwards.

Would it have made a difference if he wasn’t foreign :unamused:

Did he take any pictures with his little camera? If he did then you’re USCWAP.

The best way to deal with traffic wardens is to smash their little cameras up and kick the remains down a drain. :sunglasses:

Contraflow:
The best way to deal with traffic wardens is to smash their little cameras up and kick the remains down a drain. :sunglasses:

Best way to deal with traffic wardens is to ‘ask’ them not ‘tell’ them you need to be parked illegally. Makes them feel important. :smiley:

Had that Un London onces I said cars in the loading bay he didn’t seem bothered
So he said he gonne ticket me I said ticket me don’t bother me company pays for it :smiling_imp: he didn’t look to pleased

Legend_Scania:
Had that Un London onces I said cars in the loading bay he didn’t seem bothered
So he said he gonne ticket me I said ticket me don’t bother me company pays for it :smiling_imp: he didn’t look to pleased

Why? He don’t care who pays the ticket.

In my eyes he wanted me to beg for him not to give me a ticket which it didn’t work

Just tell him that you don’t own the truck so don’t give 2 hoots, and if he threatens you with a clamp, tell him you’ve got a bed a night heater and there’s a pub up the road ? Sorted ! :sunglasses:

10-08:

Contraflow:

Best way to deal with traffic wardens is to ‘ask’ them not ‘tell’ them you need to be parked illegally. Makes them feel important. :smiley:

I done that at Berkley square in mayfair last week.Artic on yellows for 45 minutes and they gave me no problems