parking up

anyone know some good parking up places nights/weekends all over europe, not just the
normal truck stops, would like good advice cheers

Avenue de fuentemar for madid,by scheneckers depots,which was spain tirs,there is the restuarant de matador behind it,or park near freds at coslada,you can get the train to the city centre,if park outside any city there are good bus and train/tube links to city centres in europe.
try aosta,park by the sports centre for the swimming pool and get a tram up to the ski slope by the bus park.

thanks ive looked on here, not long but it would be nice to get soom decent info about transport links, showers, safety,food,and amenities, from what i have seen is who got the biggest oven , you do nead to have a life out side of the cab, i cant stand there polishing the dash or propshaft!!!

youve parked up youve been treated well , had no problems, good food and enjoyed your self , may be not for all. come on towns , citys, villages, roads there must be more out there than the norm

To be fair mate Europes a big old place :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve parked all over it for decades with few bad experiences. :smiley:

12 years me just need some new ones mostly france , italy, portugl, spain , holland, some times in eastern block, good idea`s may pay off

well your still asking about most of europe when i did it i could run home if loaded but if not i,d just find somewhere, after 12 years you want someone to hold your what
sorry it wasnt so easy then but more fun

I know a good place on the outskirts of Amsterdam near volendam just a boat ride to the city centre. Plenty bars restaurants and cafes open all weekend

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.929894,-3.271206
Been told I can’t use my signature by some elitist ■■■■■■

You can park a 44 tonner anyhwere in the city limits of Brussels,as long as you are not blocking the road,i once caught a bus there,as i was parked about 15 miles away on a MSA,beats sat in the cab for a 45hour off.

^ Aye but trying some of the bBelgium beers means a relatively long lay off until you can “blow clear” and continue your journey :smiley:

toby1234abc:
You can park a 44 tonner anyhwere in the city limits of Brussels,as long as you are not blocking the road,i once caught a bus there,as i was parked about 15 miles away on a MSA,beats sat in the cab for a 45hour off.

ive found the sailing club in gent good good food park anywhere near bus runs every half hour to centre on weekends three coures 9 euro try it

Milan,park by Gamco transport yard,it is a quiet street,via Mestre,then get the tube train to the city centre,red line,cheap too.

Liege is very explosive right now! :slight_smile:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928343,-3.270621
Been told I can’t use my signature by some elitist ■■■■■■

How the he4ll did that guy get hold of that guns and grenades,e-bay■■?