Parking up

Can i park up and leave the truck un attended while i go to the shop & chippy■■?

Not if you are “security” too :sunglasses:

No but if you put hazards on then limp to the so you will be fine.

No just a knuckle dragging steering wheel attendant!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Why do you think you can’t?

tango boy:

Yep no bother in that case. Take your time and remember to show your bum crack as you climb back in the cab.

happysack:

tango boy:

Yep no bother in that case. Take your time and remember to show your bum crack as you climb back in the cab.

Thanks for your help but i still don’t feel confident :blush:

Don’t forget to do it like a real pro. This will involve, dribbling and wiping as much grease down you wife beater as possible, not forgetting wipe you mitts using the steering wheel as it is free cockpit shine. Lastly throw any rubbish out the window at your earliest convenience. Don’t want the cab to stink…

F-reds:
Don’t forget to do it like a real pro. This will involve, dribbling and wiping as much grease down you wife beater as possible, not forgetting wipe you mitts using the steering wheel as it is free cockpit shine. Lastly throw any rubbish out the window at your earliest convenience. Don’t want the cab to stink…

I heard thats how the pros do it :smiley:

Hey tango boy i spotted 2 of your motors s/bound on the a1 donny about 2ish,was it you pal :question:

seth 70:
Hey tango boy i spotted 2 of your motors s/bound on the a1 donny about 2ish,was it you pal :question:

No mate wasn’t me :sunglasses:

This has really got to be a ■■■■ taking thread :unamused: :unamused: WTF is this forum coming to :open_mouth:

I can’t understand why people post such drivel!!!

dri-diddly-iver:
This has really got to be a ■■■■ taking thread :unamused: :unamused: WTF is this forum coming to :open_mouth:

He’s avin a laff!

gickniff:

dri-diddly-iver:

He’s avin a laff!

Reel em in Nick :wink:

Reel em in :unamused: There’s enough crap on here without stupid posts :stuck_out_tongue:

dri-diddly-iver:
Reel em in :unamused: There’s enough crap on here without stupid posts :stuck_out_tongue:

I know lol just having fun :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
Can i park up and leave the truck un attended while i go to the shop & chippy■■?

If yours hazards are on, it’s rite. Taxi driver logic.

If you are stopping at the chippy,make sure you park in the right plaice.

Do have to put the tacho on other work or POA

eagerbeaver:
If you are stopping at the chippy,make sure you park in the right plaice.

Alright don’t Carp on about it :unamused: