Parking up in sudbury

Looks as if I’ll be looking to park up in Sudbury, Suffolk tomorrow night. Don’t think I’ve ever been there before. Any ideas? I might have the time to get up to Bury St Edmunds - is there still a lorry park there? All advice appreciated.

There is a " lorry park " just behind the Waitrose in Sudbury town centre. Just go in as if you are doing your weekly shop and you’ll see a sign for off street parking go straight through and you’ll probably see a few wagons. 15’4 ish bridge in Sudbury so be mindful. If ya don’t wanna go their then try the truckstop on the A14 for 20 quid :open_mouth: !!!

SouthEastCashew:
There is a " lorry park " just behind the Waitrose in Sudbury town centre. Just go in as if you are doing your weekly shop and you’ll see a sign for off street parking go straight through and you’ll probably see a few wagons. 15’4 ish bridge in Sudbury so be mindful. If ya don’t wanna go their then try the truckstop on the A14 for 20 quid :open_mouth: !!!

Cheers for that, and for the bridge advice.

Your right next to the leisure centre aswell showers are about a quid , and the view as your walking to them is fanominal :smiley:

In the end I got a backload from Ely, loading at 0600 the next morning, so ran up there and just squeezed into the last of the six spaces at Ely lorry park. Free, and right next to an M & S, also a BK nearby. No shower - but I’d had an easy day and it wasn’t that hot. Ten minutes drive saw me at my loading point.