Parking up in cowie

Morning all. I’ll be tipping first thing Tuesday morning at Norbord in Cowie, near Stirling, and running up the day before. Anyone know of likely parking spots within easy reach? Normally for Glasgow I’d use Lockerbie or Lesmahagow but Cowie is a bit further and I’d prefer to be closer. Thanks in advance.

Youve got the truck stop on the left hand side just after you turn right off the a91… cant get any handier for Cowie…

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bannockburn truckstop ■■7 8AJ, iiirc They’re listed on the SNAP website.

Stirling Services if you aren’t to fussy.

Thanks lads!

Can you not park on the little ind est in Cowie anymore, the one round by the Working men’s club,.and handy for the cafe in town?
Just realised it was 96 last time I did that :blush: so likely not.

As I said, thanks for the advice. Clean cafe and toilets, pleasant couple who run the place, top notch grub. Yard is a bit of a moonscape but nice and quiet. As mentioned, it couldn’t be closer for Norbord and after tipping I went back there for brekker. Definitely one to visit again.

I got caught out when using this place. I phoned ahead and told them I wouldn’t be there until 18.30 and the lady was fine with that, gave my reg as company I worked for had snap account. I had arrived on time and when I went in to the cafe was told the boiler gets switched off at 18.15 so wasnt able to get a shower, the cafe was closed and all grills cleaned so couldn’t order dinner and to top it off was told the only toilet that was available was inside the cafe so wouldn’t be able to use it once the cafe was closed lol big signs in the toilet to say no hot water and not to wash in the toilet area so you have to pay to get hot water in the other washroom. Morning came and was still locked up when I was getting ready to leave. Have used the cafe since but wont use it for an overnight stay again. The yard is a triangular shape with a small wall around it so not a secure parking lot, diesel pumps available. Cheers Paul