Parking Tonight Amesbury = Southampton

Tips please. Tipping Amesbury 630 ish then down to Southampton for reload in morning.

Any tips / places to avoid?

Ta

Solstice Services just outside Amesbury on the 303 they have a Toby Carvery, KFC, Mac D, Co-op, Pizza Hut or similar and perhaps more .

bald bloke:
Solstice Services just outside Amesbury on the 303 they have a Toby Carvery, KFC, Mac D, Co-op, Pizza Hut or similar and perhaps more .

Seen that. Doesn’t seem to be HGV friendly??

Blue Day:

bald bloke:

Seen that. Doesn’t seem to be HGV friendly??

There is Hgv parking bays but I’ve only stopped for a 45 so can’t say I really know the place well.

Solitice park does only have limited parking for HGV’s but i have noticed alot of trucks parking up opposite near the home bargains depot, Solstice park is safe enough for overnight and you have plenty of places to eat but no showers. If you go a little further towards Southampton you can head down the A34 to Sutton Scotney services which are ok but VOSA do use it regular for a check point and a couple of drivers have had diesel nicked as they were parked near the perimeter hedges and the gypsies have come through the hedges! Or if you want to park up nearer Southampton then you have Rownhams Services on the M27, there are of course other nooks and cranny between Amesbury and Southampton but they are a little off course and are more than likely full even now at this time!

What Muffy said; plenty of spaces at Solstice on the industrial estate. There’s a Toby carvery too where you can get a good dinner till late.