Parking ticket on unit the bastards

I pulled into a car park along a beach in Hampshire to use the loo I was gonna wet myself. Now the car park was massive and absolutely empty it was mid morning was ■■■■■■■ down with rain and when I opened the door the wind near on took it off its hinges. I parked up behind the toilet block ran in had a ■■■■ wash hands didn’t even bother with the dryer as I walk out there’s a short fat old bird with a handheld whatever it was just about to issue me a ticket. I tried explaining I’d been there 2 minutes and we had to stand under the canopy off the toilet block to hear eachother speak for the wind and bloody rain I asked her if it was really necessary on a wet cold morning in an empty car park to issue me a fine. She finally gave in an let me go but I thought as I’d left if i hadn’t caught her she woulda done me there are some proper ■■■■■ jobsworths out there and it sounds you were a victim off another one off them.

Karl86:
I pulled into a car park along a beach in Hampshire to use the loo I was gonna wet myself. Now the car park was massive and absolutely empty it was mid morning was ■■■■■■■ down with rain and when I opened the door the wind near on took it off its hinges. I parked up behind the toilet block ran in had a ■■■■ wash hands didn’t even bother with the dryer as I walk out there’s a short fat old bird with a handheld whatever it was just about to issue me a ticket. I tried explaining I’d been there 2 minutes and we had to stand under the canopy off the toilet block to hear eachother speak for the wind and bloody rain I asked her if it was really necessary on a wet cold morning in an empty car park to issue me a fine. She finally gave in an let me go but I thought as I’d left if i hadn’t caught her she woulda done me there are some proper (zb) jobsworths out there and it sounds you were a victim off another one off them.

If its council i dont think its legally binding until the ticket is on the windscreen so you could of driven off.

having being involved in parking/clamping ect its not a case of jobsworths as such, i used to work a cctv control room which is where i met my mate who now works for leeds parking… for every vehicle parked without permit ect you could get up to 10 phone calls reporting it! and these same people are the ones who fuel the fire when the wardens turn up…

there are some knobs but many are just doing a job, it may seem that they are doing it behind your back but why would someone put themselves at risk of assault verbal abuse time and time again… even with the best intentions you can only take it for so long… many only do the job as a stop gap or cos theres very little else…

If you ask me, its better for parking wardens to be jobsworths… if they were all laid back and lenient you would see a lot more cars parked in loading bays etc. getting in the way whilst they ‘nip into the shop’.

Park where you shouldnt - get a ticket. Simple as that, its the best policy.