Parking thetford

Anybody know anywhere to overnight at thetford

Only ever seen the services at thetford, there’s a few industrial areas dotted about

Can remember that there was a car/lorry park on the old A11 where it met the Bury st Edmunds rd and there was a pub next to it.
Going back a bit though, it was before Thetford was by passed, so it could be long gone :blush:

Anywhere on the industrial estate near Sainsburys & McDonalds. Put Burrell Way into your sat nav.

Suedehead:
Can remember that there was a car/lorry park on the old A11 where it met the Bury st Edmunds rd and there was a pub next to it.
Going back a bit though, it was before Thetford was by passed, so it could be long gone :blush:

Red lodge
I stayed there last year

commonrail:

Suedehead:

Red lodgeI
I stayed there last year

No, not Red Lodge, it was in Thetford. I think the pub was called the Chase and it had a car/lorry park next to it.

In additional to Burrell way you have on the other side of town just off the A11 Norwich end Brunell way and Wyatt Way, both decent size estates.

If your ever A11 South/West bound about ten minutes out of Thetford just past the Roudham turnoff is a decent pull off the dual carriage way, its a bit hidden among tree’s but well off the road, quiet, decent toilets and a cafe with ok grub too.

Suedehead:

commonrail:

Suedehead:

Red lodgeI
I stayed there last year

No, not Red Lodge, it was in Thetford. I think the pub was called the Chase and it had a car/lorry park next to it.

Oh right.
Never heard of that one

I think it was the Hungry Horse pub, near the lane that leads over the river into the town centre?

Cant park in that carpark now so only the industrial estate

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk