Parking @ Spalding/Boston

Hi Guys

I’m after some advice here please

I’m doing a job tomorrow & sunday that involves a reload out of Del Monte in Boston Sunday Morning.

Since I don’t do many nights out, I am after some advice on places to park around the Boston/Spalding area.

Looking for somewhere free (cos I’m skint :smiley: ) but I have been told that the A14 (layby’s) is a bit of a dodgy place for parking

Any Idea’s (with directions :smiley: )

Thanks guy’s

You could park in the Industrial Estate in Market Deeping that is safe, and there is a Tesco not far away (5 mins walk).
Hope that helps

You can park at Wardentree Park ind est in Spalding,just off A16. There’s a Morrisons supermarket there that does decent food. They also accept Red fuel cards at the filling station if you need fuel.Don’t know what other cards they accept.You can check on 01775 712970.

Semtex, you can park at Boston Docks free. It is a small lorry park. More info just call us or pm Terry.

Thanks for the info guy’s, got a few choices now

Scanialady, I’ll give you a bell when I get over that way (if its not to late :smiley: )

There is a nice truckstop just inbetween Brothertoft and Langrick on the B1192 just west of Boston, Nice cafe with pub next door and room for about 30ish Lorries. If your heading out of Boston take the A52 then the A1121 past the Peugeot ,BMW, Renualt etc garages for a few miles to the railway crossing WARNING SPEED CAMERA JUST BEFORE JUNCTION. You turn right there onto the B1192, after about 5 miles you come to a single lane bridge on a ‘s’ bend with traffice lights, follow the road for about half a mile and its on your right. Hope this helps