Parking Space Wanted-Norwich

I’m looking for a parking space to rent for an artic in or around Norwich. Our current yard has issues with idiots parking cars everywhere and blocking us in or out (part of the yard is rented by a rowing club)

Thanks, Paul

Not sure how far out of Norwich you want to be, but you could try Banham Transport at Bunns Bank Industrial Area near Attleborough. Several small haulage companies work out of the former Banham Poultry site there, Banham Poultry have a factory in Attleborough, but run their trucks from Bunns Bank.
It’s got secure entry, loads of space and commercial vehicle workshop on site, probably need to ask for Nigel and I promise not to object to your O’licence application. :laughing:

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it’s a little too far out of Norwich though. We live in North Norfolk but want the motor based around Norwich which is where we’ll be loading from 90% of the time. We park it just off the A47 near County Hall at the moment but these numpties from the rowing club must think we air lift the truck in and out.

Yep not really that useful if you’re from North Norfolk, can’t think of anything just North or West of Norwich, but might be worth having a drive round some of the farms and see if they have space.

I didn’t want to base the truck up here as it seemed pointless dragging it all the way down to Norwich to start working it. Anywhere around Norwich or in Norwich but I’m fresh out of ideas.

I know it’s going to cost me to change operating centres but I just think it’s going to cost me even more if I can’t get the motor out one day.

Thanks for the input though.

You can try them:
Roy Humphrey (Car & Commercial)
A140 Norwich - Ipswich Road
Brome
Eye
Suffolk
IP23 8AW

You could send a PM to Mr Vain, hes from North Norfolk,( although he parks at Bartrums as he subs for them.) he may know somewhere.

gyalogkakukk79:
You can try them:
Roy Humphrey (Car & Commercial)
A140 Norwich - Ipswich Road
Brome
Eye
Suffolk
IP23 8AW

Thanks for that but thats also too far from where we want to be.

kindle530:
You could send a PM to Mr Vain, hes from North Norfolk,( although he parks at Bartrums as he subs for them.) he may know somewhere.

I’ll do a search on him now. Thanks for the info.