Parking Southend

I’m after someware to park around southend.

Be for Sunday afternoon
Ideally near a travellodge /premier inn or cheap b n b thanks

edd1974:
Ideally near a travellodge /premier inn or cheap b n b thanks

She doesn’t do incalls? :open_mouth:

Im.not that flexible anymore cabs to cramped for it hence need a room and a bed

Premier Inn Basildon ss143dg
Should be parking in the industrial estate nearby by McDonald’s.
See trucks parked up round there all the time.

I know a few parking spots in Southend but none near a hotel.

Yes I seen that there’s a Travelodge there as well thanks.

Got a delivery south end 8am mon morning. I’m from Manchester
Work said either start early monday get tipped then back as far as possible.
Or go Sunday and were book a room for you although don’t get premnuim pay for weekends.
So thinking going sun afternoon

No premium pay for Sunday = no work. Simple.

We’ve got clowns at our place who kip in the yard Sun pm, then start midnight for no extra money. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell them if they can’t pay proper rate give it to somebody else daft enough to do it.
All you are doing is subsidising the crap rate they have put in for the job.
:unamused:

Why do drivers allow themselves to be stuffed, I just don’t get it. :neutral_face:

robroy:
We’ve got clowns at our place who kip in the yard Sun pm, then start midnight for no extra money. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell them if they can’t pay proper rate give it to somebody else daft enough to do it.
All you are doing is subsidising the crap rate they have put in for the job.
:unamused:

Why do drivers allow themselves to be stuffed, I just don’t get it. :neutral_face:

Brown nosing.
I knew a guy who came in on the weekend to clean his truck. No extra pay no nothing.
He was also a day guy sharing a truck with a night trunker.

Need to clarify I get time n half basically overtime rate works out roughly 14.50 hr.

In ideal world shout be double pay for Sunday’s.
But least I have a choice

Go Sunday time n half with hotel to stop.in
Deliver Monday morning drive back to Manchester home.monday night.

Or go early monday morning start about 2 am on normal pay for 9 hours then 1x5 although do get 25 one off early start payment if you start before 4 am
Driver back as far as possible then.night out in truck and then see what doing tuesday

edd1974:
Need to clarify I get time n half basically overtime rate works out roughly 14.50 hr.

In ideal world shout be double pay for Sunday’s.
But least I have a choice

Go Sunday time n half with hotel to stop.in
Deliver Monday morning drive back to Manchester home.monday night.

Or go early monday morning start about 2 am on normal pay for 9 hours then 1x5 although do get 25 one off early start payment if you start before 4 am
Driver back as far as possible then.night out in truck and then see what doing tuesday

I take back what I said to you then mate :blush: , you are on more than me. :smiley:
Overtime for us including bank hols and Sundays is the derisory time + 2 quid. :unamused:
A beggars and chooser’s situation for me, wages around my locality are pretty much the same… ■■■■ crap. :smiley: