Parking Required Grangemouth

Running from Barnsley to tip 6am Grangemouth monday morning.

Need secure parking sunday night, can run either way up M74 or A1, ideally to be within an hour of Grangemouth.

All I can think is either Hamilton or Heart of Scotland services.

Were registered with snap parking so prefer to use that than using my weeks spend, checked snap site but can’t see much up there, all ideas appreciated!

Cheers.

heart of scotland(hartshill) is free. there are no facilities there though

Where you tipping at? If its ASDA (the new one) there is a layby straight outside the entrance if you can make grangemouth…fairy secure too, because its in view of the security guys in the gatehouse at ASDA.

Not far from that new ASDA.

Layby’s a strict no no with the company otherwise it would have been ideal.

Cheers again.

the car park in town is popular with container drivers. head past the new asda depot, right at the roundabout (town centre, 7.5T weight limit which you wouldnt breach), through the traffic lights and 1st right. follow the road past the royal mail vans and turn into the car park. there may or may not be CCTV. i havent looked but its empty at night with the town centre very close by plus a big asda if you need it

harthill is a banned stopping point for us due to the thefts there so you might like to give that a miss

If the lorrypark is full, come back out to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit (after Earls Road). go to the t-junction at the bottom, turn around and park on the left. short walk to town :slight_smile: Hope you aren’t going to Syngenta - they can be a pain in the 'arris…

try the red moss old a74 come of at abington services head north on old road about 3/4 miles its on left cameras food shower etc no cash point or shops though

Stopped at red moss before, not exactly secure but is handy, and you can get a wet!

Looking favourite at the min!

Keep meaning to try Red Moss, but keep forgetting :unamused:

The Sarge:
If the lorrypark is full, come back out to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit (after Earls Road). go to the t-junction at the bottom, turn around and park on the left. short walk to town :slight_smile: Hope you aren’t going to Syngenta - they can be a pain in the 'arris…

And their yard isn’t the most spacious I’ve seen either. Can be quite a bugger trying to get on a bay!:grin:

Can’t imagine it being too bad on a sunday

Don’t be nicking all the Sunday shifts for when I start back! :wink: :smiley: