Parking recommendation Leicester?

Could anyone recommend somewhere decent to park around Leicester tonight, I’ll be coming from the A50/M1. I used to park at junction 23 but it’s not the best and I would prefer a quiet industrial estate if possible, thanks

mm1988:
Could anyone recommend somewhere decent to park around Leicester tonight, I’ll be coming from the A50/M1. I used to park at junction 23 but it’s not the best and I would prefer a quiet industrial estate if possible, thanks

google.co.uk/maps/@52.66498 … a=!3m1!1e3

Blue artic parked there in pic

Full up between 830am to 530 pm with cars but empty overnight

TESCO superstore closed from midnight to 6am

Thanks rog, is it Beaumont way? When I click on the link it zooms in on the trees next to Beaumont way

Yeah,Beaumont way.

Bardon 22/interlink industrial estate if it helps. Just off the a50 just outside of coalville. Turning between bp garages and birch tree island, headed for ibstock.

Thanks I’ll give it a try

Yes, I park in the small car park bit with the recycling bins opposite, in front of the park, when I go to Office Depot but I’m usually in a white unit with a blue plain curtainside trailer so it looks like I might be a Tesco wagon.

Have a look on Google maps, it’s pretty spread out, try out near graphic packaging, or if that’s full dromintee rd area. Should get a peaceful night. Birch tree pub is nice, short walk up past stobrats :wink:

if you are a fat ■■■■■■■ like myself you’ll be pleased to know there is a good fish and chips shop at the beaumont leys centre.

Is there parking on Freemen’s Common still these days or is it all double yellowed?

Police station on Beaumont way so maybe that is why I have never heard of any trouble with overnighters

I usually park on this industrial estate like many other trucks it’s quite no double yellow lines and there’s a Tesco express there and a nice Chinese shop and so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scudamore road area is on the edge of an area which has been known as a bit of a problem area in the past but may be different these days

Own Account Driver:
Yes, I park in the small car park bit with the recycling bins opposite, in front of the park, when I go to Office Depot but I’m usually in a white unit with a blue plain curtainside trailer so it looks like I might be a Tesco wagon.

I’m actually going to office depot in the morning, I ran out of time and didn’t quite make it to Leicester unfortunately so I parked just off the A6 on a road I know from a few years back

jbaz73:
Bardon 22/interlink industrial estate if it helps. Just off the a50 just outside of coalville. Turning between bp garages and birch tree island, headed for ibstock.

Surprisingly had curtains slashed here one occasion

ROG:
Scudamore road area is on the edge of an area which has been known as a bit of a problem area in the past but may be different these days

Was a problem area the other week when I stopped on there due to the boy racers :open_mouth: 1st and last time there :unamused: