Parking Pembroke Dock

Need somewhere to park overnight close to the dock, I’ve narrowed it down on google earth to somewhere like Admirality way if its allowed (theres a ruck of Nolans parked there on street view :stuck_out_tongue: ), some advice would be welcome, thanks.
Joe

I used to park in that car park with the tank parked on it, this one.

Its just after the Morrisons roundabout but there is only room for one or two trucks.

You could always park up near Tesco’s. Its on the road just as you head into town from the A40 side.

There’s enough room for 3 or 4 and a McDonalds too, so you can get coffee or have a dump if needs be :sunglasses: :laughing:

Thanks Harry, but came across DF’s recomended ■■■■■■■■■■■■ first,

Darby Flyer:
You could always park up near Tesco’s. Its on the road just as you head into town from the A40 side.
There’s enough room for 3 or 4 and a McDonalds too, so you can get coffee or have a dump if needs be :sunglasses: :laughing:

I was billy no mates until around 11pm when an irish unit bob tailed in to keep me company :grimacing:

Big Joe:
Thanks Harry, but came across DF’s recomended ■■■■■■■■■■■■ first,

Darby Flyer:

I was billy no mates until around 11pm when an irish unit bob tailed in to keep me company :grimacing:

Glad to be of assistance for once, :laughing:. Its fairly quiet there too if I recall. I’d use it again if I was in the area.

Darby Flyer:
Glad to be of assistance for once, :laughing:. Its fairly quiet there too if I recall. I’d use it again if I was in the area.

Thanks mate :grimacing: , it was pretty quiet, thankfully the Maccy D’s wasn’t 24 hours, and once they’d shut up shop all the chavs gave up tryiing to make thier fiestas and saxos drift round the focus car park and went home to bed :grimacing: