Parking on Yellow Lines Exempt-VOSA

Not sure if it’s been on here before, but this is classic “Do as I say, not as I do”
facebook.com/14323316582463 … 831197901/

Classic …

No obstruction being caused… whats the big deal?

HGV drivers are hardly saints for parking legally. You do what you have to do to get the job done.

The camera mans a loser.

Camera man is beyond being a loser.

Can’t watch it without a facebook account…who wants one of those!? :unamused:

Another self important ■■■■ who wants to get his name in the media for a video going viral by sticking his nose where it does not belong.
And the ironic thing is he will have no doubt double parked,parked on a corner,parked on double yellows,ran through an amber light,been speeding or any number of other infractions himself. But he’ll keep that nice and quiet. ■■■■■■

i can see where hes coming from to a point but why film it :unamused: , as i had some pcso’s about parking at school they are there to stop people parking on the school keep clear lines and what to they do?

they go and park on them, so i told they cant park there unless in a emergency, only to be told we can park anywhere lol, i did get a email back later that week saying sorry :unamused: after i emailed them to tell them there offices need to learn the LAW

all they had to do is park in the staff car park and walk on the pavement

no i didnt film it lol and i just email the head man :laughing: with photo evidence

Big ■■■■■■■ deal, i park on double yellows every day of the week, i have to. If i get a ticket big deal, i don’t have to pay for them.

If someone is doing a job and parked on double yellows i don’t care, whether its another driver, Police, VOSA etc. What i do object to is members of the public, they can park in any space they like but normally park on double yellows because they can’t be bothered to walk from a car park or pay 50p to park

F-reds:
Camera man is beyond being a loser.

clearly, everyone knows you hold the phone horizontal when filming :laughing:

Michael Douglas:

I don’t have FB either but I could still watch it.

damoq:

Michael Douglas:

Ah right, I’m on mobile platform at the mo…so that might be why it’s asking for logins

Michael Douglas:

damoq:

Michael Douglas:

Ah right, I’m on mobile platform at the mo…so that might be why it’s asking for logins

I watched it on my phone. Wished I hadn’t though. What a plonker the camera man is. I don’t know why people concern with something that’s not causing anyone any harm.

This guy is boiling my blood. Look at the coach video on his YouTube. That’s two of my colleagues.

The road in which VOSA are parked is waste ground. Breaking no laws. The road shut 20+ years ago.

I genuinely want to kill this David Caldwell.

stagedriver:
This guy is boiling my blood. Look at the coach video on his YouTube. That’s two of my colleagues.

The road in which VOSA are parked is waste ground. Breaking no laws. The road shut 20+ years ago.

I genuinely want to kill this David Caldwell.

Where’s his YouTube?

burnley-si:
i can see where hes coming from to a point but why film it :unamused: , as i had some pcso’s about parking at school they are there to stop people parking on the school keep clear lines and what to they do?

they go and park on them, so i told they cant park there unless in a emergency, only to be told we can park anywhere lol, i did get a email back later that week saying sorry :unamused: after i emailed them to tell them there offices need to learn the LAW

all they had to do is park in the staff car park and walk on the pavement

no i didnt film it lol and i just email the head man :laughing: with photo evidence

Maybe it’s you who needs to “learn the LAW” - There is no mention of “an emergency” in the relevant bits of legislation.

The apology etc you got was more to do with appeasing the public than dealing with any (mistaken) allegations that laws had been broken. Having said that, parking on DYLs while dealing with problems caused by others doing exactly the same thing is a tad insensitive…