Parking on private estate

On a public road to industrial units in Wellington , Somerset , there is a sign saying you will be reported to the traffic commissioner for parking but wrongly spelt the commissioner very badly .
I had lorries blowing their horns when going past me at 05.00 , and I had not blocked access or the road .
It’s handy for the pub for an evening meal and coffee in the morning from the garage .

A few years ago , Melksham council banned lorry parking that was free , residents complaining of seeing a lady driver ■■■■■■■■■■ in her sleeper cab , the smell of urine by residents houses walls , noisy engines and fridges running , with facilities in town a few minutes walk , another one gone due to Nimbies .

Years ago used park near to wickes distribution centre Hemel Hempstead .

All there night drivers used to find it funny. To drive down the road tooting there horns at the wagons parked up overnight.

Company I worked for at the time emailed them. They actually got a reply.saying we will look into it and issue a memo to our drivers

Private parking enforcement is a contract, that you did not enter into, therefore he can post as many tickets as he likes, you reply with I didn’t enter into a contract with you - keep ignoring.

I have had my car ticketed outside my employers site, with a valid pass on display. Wrote to them once via email, they refused to accept I did even thou it is in the photos they sent me :unamused: kept threatening me, to clamp my car if seen again, to send me to court…my reply was ‘go ahead I eagerly await the court summons’. I find if you keep replying it just encourages them.

If your company gets one, don’t pay it. Always an idea to write to the landowner stating that every HGV parked up legally, provides free security in case their customer’s factory you’re parked outside of gets broken into, it is a clear visible deterrent to any would-be thief knowing your outside and will ring the Po Po.

edd1974:

All there night DRIVERS used to find it funny. To drive down the road tooting there horns at the wagons parked up overnight.

Drivers?..nah.
Absolute Bellend ■■■■ s…definitely. :unamused: