Parking nr Hereford?

Coming up from Avonmouth will probably be out of time just short of Hereford, any parking ideas?

Loading out of Hereford in the morning.
Cheers

Couple of laybys on the A49, no facilities near by. don’t know whats in Hereford itself.

Truck park in Ross-on-Wye but no idea how much it costs.

town centre, head to the cattle market mate, its not bad you do get boy racers there, but you are close to take aways etc…

maps.google.co.uk/?ll=52.037483, … 29.26,0,0

If you can make it there

cattle market, by the football ground

very close to the town centre, parked there many times (before the bungee cord was attached), never had a problem, some good pubs and take aways in the town centre

head for bulmers theres a small industial area just before there gates short walk to a nice chippy and a pub nice and quiet to overnight

Behind the football ground,

wirralpete:
town centre, head to the cattle market mate, its not bad you do get boy racers there, but you are close to take aways etc…

Good advice. I did enjoy that area last time I was down there - even if I gets a little over zealous towards a weekend!

Heard a redevelopment has been proposed for the area too - though I’ve not been for maybe 7 months now, so I’m now sure if its got that ongoing…

Made the town centre, 14 54 duty time, 10 01 driving! Ooppps!

Just on the hunt for some change for the ticket machine!

Ask for the boat house, there is plenty of parking just behind there. It is fairly safe too :wink:

Wheel Nut:
Ask for the boat house, there is plenty of parking just behind there. It is fairly safe too :wink:

does sean bean know the colour of that boat house yet?.. :slight_smile:

wirralpete:

Wheel Nut:

does sean bean know the colour of that boat house yet?.. :slight_smile:

doubtful :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: