Parking nr calais

Plenty free parking in boulogne plenty good places for eating beware if you park at the new disused ferry terminal its miles to walk to the town. Park in the old disused terminal or at either end of the gare de maree parked there for years and never had any bother with refs. If you cant sleep with a fridge runnin it might not be as handy

Harry Monk:
Personally, if I was looking for a quiet and trouble-free night I would pull off of the A16 about 30-40 km short of Calais and park on a Z.I.

No way would I ever park at the IDS, there can hardly be another place in France where you are asking for more trouble.

+1

I’ve had a lot of problems there in days gone by. Mainly immigrants! :imp::evil::evil::evil:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

A mate of mine got badly beaten and robbed in the ids a couple of years back. Take your chance but I wouldn’t

Try not to recreation area anywhere near Calais but if you have to try the vehicle offered for the Chunnel even if capturing a boat the next day I have even had 45 off there no probs, the only issue being if you appear overdue in the day it can be complete.

I heard some immigrants broke all the bones in a drivers feet so he could not chase after them,he was parked on the beach area behind the old hover port.

toby1234abc:
I heard some immigrants broke all the bones in a drivers feet so he could not chase after them,he was parked on the beach area behind the old hover port.

Yea, but you hear a lot of [zb].

stopped as chez jo had steak cooked over an open oak bbq tastyest steak i have ever had was the only english truck there showers are good and clean as well just a warning on my way up to paris i stopped at the aire de ay de somme and saw a group of four immis walking towards it they are getting further away from calais

mb14:

mjbaron:
all for trucks at transmarck, 24/7 fenced/patrolled/secure parking

Big hole in fence

No big hole in fence there yesterday

i have never seen a big hole in the fence as well,that would be bad for their business,and drivers would avoid it if the word spread about.
Big furry razor blade patrols there,German Shepherds,they always win in a fight.

OVLOV JAY:
A mate of mine got badly beaten and robbed in the ids a couple of years back. Take your chance but I wouldn’t

The last time I parked at the IDS, solo, they were making a film about immigrants, there were so many people running around you could not distinguish between actors, extras or clandestines.

The only downer was their ditch water coffee,that the French love,accrid stuff,they do not make milky coffees,if you have to ask for some milk,you get the look that you have raped their granny.They roll their eyes and walk off in a huff shugging the shoulders,in that typical French way,bless them.
One way is put your own milk powder in,when they are not looking.