Parking needed M4

i’m currently at hideaways off J17 and am running east, got about an hour left and could do with somewhere to park, preferrabely with an off licence and a kebab shop as i aint starting until 10am tomorrow.

ind ests or layby’s will do.

thanks each

theale junc 12

come off turn right think 2nd exit off follow round to left park on ind est should get parked this time of day

walk under low brisge and straight in theale high st pubs /restaurants takeaways etc

or got newbury park on ind est and walk round canals to town ctr

The Newbury ones OK, you can walk off the estate across the road to the Robin Hood pub, or walk on down through the estate there’s a path up to the road, over the road and into the town. Plenty of good pubs there, any where’s got to be better than the Hideaway.

I heard they put bollards up on the ind est in theale due to someone crimping one off under their trl and leaving it for all to see the next morning…was a cracking place to stop too

Thetaff:
I heard they put bollards up on the ind est in theale due to someone crimping one off under their trl and leaving it for all to see the next morning…was a cracking place to stop too

That’s become a problem all over now Taff, won’t be anywhere to park soon.

altitude:

Thetaff:

That’s become a problem all over now Taff, won’t be anywhere to park soon.

You ain’t wrong there fella,use to park behind the stores on the retail park outside pompey dock opposite the naval base,no bother at all,was there one day and I saw a Bulgarian reg truck parked up with his wifey or double manning, opened the curtains the following morning a huge turd,god knows what he ate but it must of been huge to leave that amount of the brown stuff! Suffice to say them bollards went up about 2 weeks later.

Effed it up for us all. :unamused:

If you can get there come off jcn 11 turn left and as you drop down you will see a shell garage I have parked there before. Fairfield shell garage IIRC

headed for theale to be greeted with ‘5T after 6PM’ signs and various barriers so headed off somewhere else, don’t ask where cos I’ll never find it again, and it was crap.

cheers all the same.

bracknell bus station :exclamation:

Presume you cant park behind the Homebase off J12 Calcut anymore?
Sainsburys ,bowling(food and bar) and a nightclub on the site . . . well there was a few years ago :blush:

Suedehead:
Presume you cant park behind the Homebase off J12 Calcut anymore?
Sainsburys ,bowling(food and bar) and a nightclub on the site . . . well there was a few years ago :blush:

You can still park there…I see trucks parked up there all the time when I deliver to the Sainsbury’s there.