Parking NEC

Anyone know of any truck parking at or near the NEC?

I want to call at the commercial vehicle operator show but will only be able to make it if i can call in when passing in the lorry.

Why not park up outside Hams Hall freightliner terminal and get the train from coleshill parkway to Birmingham international (NEC) about 15 mins.

Safe free parking with plenty of company.

There is a layby on the A45 towards Coventry, come off the M42 at NEC/J6 go towards Cov take 1st exit off A45 which is for the A452 then go straight back onto the A45 big layby on the left before you get onto the A45.

There is a bus stop on the A45 B’ham bound side on slip from the A452 to the A45.

Only 1.5 miles if you fancy a walk tho. :wink:

schrodingers cat:
Why not park up outside Hams Hall freightliner terminal and get the train from coleshill parkway to Birmingham international (NEC) about 15 mins.

Safe free parking with plenty of company.

What he said

thanks, i’ll look into those :smiley:

there’s lorry parking on site where all the stage trucks park when there a show on,seen a few stand trls in there too

Thetaff:
there’s lorry parking on site where all the stage trucks park when there a show on,seen a few stand trls in there too

Costs though. £35 or more.

Hams hall is the best bet - park up in Eddison Rd by Polly’s sandwich bar (recommended) and walk down the footpath to the station.

Santa:

Thetaff:

Costs though. £35 or more.

I didn’t know that,well the last time i parked there was about 3 years ago and i never paid a penny!! :smiley: