Parking near Weymouth

Anyone know of anywhere to park near weymouth tomorrow night got a 9am delivery monday mornin taa…

Top of Warden Hill by Crooks Scrap yard. There’s a snack van in the lay by that’s decent.

Or else there are a couple of trading estates just outside town. One by Tesco is probably best. Or Bridport bus station lets you park overnight free and that’s only 10 miles

HTH

Cheers mate i’ll have a look wgen i run down tomora … :smiley:

No worries. Depending when you want to start Monday morning there’s Cartgate on the 303 (free over night and fair grub at reasonable prices)

Crooks is on the 37 at the top of Warden hill by the go kart place.

You might be able to park at the football ground near the Granby Trading Estate at Chickerel - there used to be an all day caff there too. Should be pretty safe, the local nick is in the same road.

Thanx mate i’ll be coming down the A31 past Ringwood and that way and would rather get as near as i can dont have to get up as early then heh…

Podimore services is my regular roost,free,peaceful and the little chef is a good un with some splendid nubiles to distract the eye.

Go past Weymouth to park in Portland.Industrial eststes on top of the big hill turn right at roundabout.
As you drive through Portland you will think you have made a mistake as the road gets narrow.Artics all the time go through.Plenty of chip shops in Portland.
Maybe park near the entrance to the dockard.You will see a leisure centre on the left.
Weymouth is not far from Portland.You drive over a road with the sea at both sides like an island.

Bale Bandit:
No worries. Depending when you want to start Monday morning there’s Cartgate on the 303 (free over night and fair grub at reasonable prices)

is cartgate the one with nightime action

mac12:

Bale Bandit:

is cartgate the one with nightime action

I’m told there used to be but I’ve never seen any and old bill are in and out of the place all the while now.

Cargate used to be open 24 hours.Not anymore, its 7am to 22.30.Lgv drivers get served in priority if there is a queue of tourists.Good food and excellent breakfast.
Gets rammed with camper vans and caravans in peak season.Very popular with coach firms too.
But is quiet and you do not notice the busy A303.

It did used to be 24 hours but the food always gave me bad guts when Andy had it. Now the northern bloke has it it’s much better, showers are clean, toilets are decent (in the café) decent telly.

I went in the other day queue was out the door, I spoken quietly to one of the waitresses, next thing food is on the table and a free brew. Cant praise the place enough.

Big industrial estate to park on by following signs to town centre then turn off when see the sign for the police custody suite or detention centre.If you have to Asda on your right and view of a small marina you have gone too far.
The new road will make the sat nav go mental.Ignore it.
No room for trucks on the seafront or beach.And tight corners that you can be trapped in.
There is a sit down cafe on the big industrial estate and do not think there are parking restrictions for the time you will be there.