Parking near Sheffield

Where could I park near Sheffield , bearing in mind I like a pint and summat to eat , I don’t do truckstops . I was going to try Attercliffe but it looks a bit rough ha ha .

Not much help to you I know, but years ago I was told not to park there and never did, but I’m sure there must be somewhere safe there, good luck with it.

Probably a bit late now but used to park in the coach area at Meadowhall.

Thanks for the tips , I managed to find a spot in Hillsbourgh , In the wethespoons now tucking in too a steak , happy days .

Sorry to bump this up… But you can park where the morrisons supermarket is, J1 of the M18. There’s a pub, Mcd’s, gym

ive parked up on the arena carpark a few times there a couple of pubs nearby pls kfc and a chinese buffet place on the retail park.if i park there my m8 from chesterfield comes down with his wife to see me and go to the chinese not bad for a tenner if i remember rightly

thunder367:
ive parked up on the arena carpark a few times there a couple of pubs nearby pls kfc and a chinese buffet place on the retail park.if i park there

my m8

from chesterfield comes down with his wife to see me and go to the chinese not bad for a tenner if i remember rightly

But whats the food like? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you come off the North Bound M1 at Meadowhall and take the first exit at the roundabout there is a Lorry Parking sign indicating straight ahead though I do not know where it takes you as I only saw 1 sign ?
Any ideas ?

Sorry to bump this up, is there a small industrial est in or near Hillsborough to park up?

Robpee:
Sorry to bump this up, is there a small industrial est in or near Hillsborough to park up?

yeah theres a couple of places, you can park beside here S6 2FQ, or you could park near the new sainsburys S6 1LY

Scott M:
Sorry to bump this up… But you can park where the morrisons supermarket is, J1 of the M18. There’s a pub, Mcd’s, gym

cant park here anymore as they double yellowed it end of last year

Apparently, there is a swingers club in Attercliffe!!! lachambre.biz/ :open_mouth:

Just saying like…

Ken.

Quinny:
Apparently, there is a swingers club in Attercliffe!!! lachambre.biz/ :open_mouth:

Just saying like…

Ken.

The monkeys they are :slight_smile:

heard the local council are going too double yellow the entire ind est at hellaby due to complaints from business’s about the mess drivers leave behind them and the foreign drivers parking up for days at a time

lol I dont think its that bad tbf and i drive through it just about every day to our yard. they are just making it harder for truckers to park up. Going to get to stage where tramping is a thing of past due to no where to park up in this country.