Parking near Reims

Should get there tomorrow need a 45 any ideas guys?

Centre Rouitier Reims.It is signed up.Not sure if it is open at the weekend.Or find a Zone Industrial or ZI with a place to eat nearby.

I assume that’s 45 hours not minutes, :laughing:

Isn’t there a centre routiers quite near the centre, could park there and get yourself into Reims and have a look around.

I would park up on the motorway services.Food is very good and drivers get 20% off.Some have loyalty cards with the 10th meal free.They serve beer or wine on the toll roads.You can wakk out of the Msa via the staff gate which is not locked and wonder off to a village or town nearby.
Or park in the centre if Reims.
Most Rouitiers shut at weekends.

Yes it’s looking favorite. It should be open tonight
Thanks

Anybody got the address for the Routiers in Reims??

17 Rue Gabriel Voisin.51100.
Telephone 03 26 82 43 63.
Centre Rouitier Arcotel.

Don’t park too close to any dropped stobart trailers, you’ll be kept awake by inconsiderate drivers swapping them all night.

The French drivers do not rate the Reims Routier highly at all. It is one of the most expensive I have seen for the cost of a meal 14E.
I have found a French site with a lot of Routiers listed which have been rated by drivers. It does have a translator built in so you just click on the Union Jack or if you view it in Google Chrome it does it automatically.

http://restoroutier.free.fr/page_principale.htm