Parking near Morrisons Burton Latimer

Looking for parking near Morrisons Burton Latimer on Fri night where i can get a shower and something to eat . Tipping there on Sat morning any help appreciated.

I always used to park beside tescos in kettering on the industrial estate got a maccy ds and kfc within walking distance…or if your really cheeky you can park on the waiting area at morrisons some of the irish boys used too

dogthehunter:
I always used to park beside tescos in kettering on the industrial estate got a maccy ds and kfc within walking distance…or if your really cheeky you can park on the waiting area at morrisons some of the irish boys used too

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you still allowed to park there. i used to park there 10 years ago.

Sorry JD :blush: :blush: …i only ever seen the irish boys there mate

You can still park in the waiting area overnight, just make sure you warn security before you do, dont know about facilitys though!

There’s a loo which is kept clean. That’s it.

Youve got roadworks down by TESCO’s limiting parking because they are using part of it for a diversion route.

Arfa:
Youve got roadworks down by TESCO’s limiting parking because they are using part of it for a diversion route.

You get a lot of Poles and eastern europeans parked up there waiting for backloads.

We used to park at Alpro and wander down into the village pub.