Parking near milan

Hi does anyone know where i can park for 10 days near milan ive tipped out a show down here and been told to sit with it and was after somewhere to park with toilets and shower etc

Cheers in advance
Kev

Carisio…Might even get to speak to few English truckers too…

Im sat in carisio now cheeky ■■■■■■■ want 12 euro a night parking

Try Santhia up the road, not sure if they are still there, it’s been a long time since I’ve been.
Had a good New Year there once:)

When was the €12 a night introduced then at Carisio?

Just run up into the village and park on the hotel on the left hand side. He will let you use the swimming pool.

Ben9:
When was the €12 a night introduced then at Carisio?

It hasn’t. But some yik yak with a high vis will take your money. :laughing:

If you eat you don’t pay but get a 12€ ticket. If you don’t eat you pay 12€.

digbydog99:
Im sat in carisio now cheeky [zb] want 12 euro a night parking

Kin ell times have changed.
Perhaps its to discourage the taliban :question:

Suedehead:

digbydog99:
Im sat in carisio now cheeky [zb] want 12 euro a night parking

Kin ell times have changed.
Perhaps its to discourage the taliban :question:

As Ossie said you only pay if you don’t buy a meal, and probably is to discourage self caterers. Personally cant see a problem with that.

Ten days in the cab! I would drop someone a drink to park in the their yard somewhere close to a train station & go sightseeing, the trains are pretty cheap & you can get a cheap hotel wherever you end up. I certainly wouldn’t stay in a Carisio type place for more than a night, bad enough being weekended there when it was a fun place, but ten days of flips flops & snide Adidas tracky bottoms, ■■■■ that…

You could even get an easy jet flight back home for the money you’ll drop being stuck for that long!

For secure parking try the International firm called Gamco, they are on Via Mestre, in a suberb of Milan called Cernesco de Navilglio, near one of the airports, of which there are two in Milan.
The Portuguese park on the road waiting to load, and the police patrol at night, you can use their shower, and there is a coffee machine inside the warehouse.
If you walk to the train station, it takes about 20 mins, you take the red line to the city centre, but check the last train back.(train station is called Peolitta, or a name similar to that, it is very cheap.
In Duemo square, there is an Autogrill cafe that has free snacks if you buy one drink, it is very popular with the office workers, you get mini pizzas and nibbles for free.It is a happy hour at certain time in the afternoon.
Last time i was there, there is a Formulae 1 shop, that was selling fake nose cones for a few grand, worth a look.