Parking near honiton

Going to end up around honiton tonite about 8:30, any ideas for free parking with access to a pub?

Ind estates at bottom end of town. (Exeter end)

Is the parking money to be used on beer :smiley:.

a35pitstop.co.uk/truck-stop-axminster.html

hgvparking.com/searchresults … Cullompton

i assume your in a truck?

Was discussing truck parking today with someone about planning issues and yet another small truckstop owner was closing down due to being unviable as drivers (or possibly their companies) don’t want to pay to park.

Maybe the industry needs a kick up the ar$e to start getting it’s act together to sort out some of the issues ?

Theres parking just outside honiton with a cafe open from 830am. ( smilies ) come off the a30 at the a375 junction and its north side of the a30. Aldi, fuel n short walk into town.

Thanks all Thort about the industrial estates but didn’t know if I could park , any way lost interest at mere on the 303 so didn’t make it . We do get parking paid but it’s a month in arreas

Try The Exeter Inn at Clyst Honiton on ghe old road if you can make it mate. If the park is full thete’s a big lay by too.
Good grub,shower etc mate.

speedyguy:

You haven’t made the mistake of thinking night out money is supposed to be used for paying for parking ?

You pay for parking?

speedyguy:

Was discussing truck parking today with someone about planning issues and yet another small truckstop owner was closing down due to being unviable as drivers (or possibly their companies) don’t want to pay to park.

Maybe the industry needs a kick up the ar$e to start getting it’s act together to sort out some of the issues ?

maybe truck stops need a reality check. Southampton truckstop ■■■■ hole charges 18 pounds to park. Get real.
I park in a truck stop, I’ll eat (£8.00), have a pint (£7 to £10) and say £5 for quiet off road parking. Fair.

Ask me for more than £10 just to stop , and you can go pleasure yourself. And I’ll eat somewhere else. …

Denis F:

speedyguy:

You haven’t made the mistake of thinking night out money is supposed to be used for paying for parking ?

Depends how you want to break it down or get it paid ?

I would say it’s up to the ‘employer’ to pay both as necessary.

nodding donkey:

speedyguy:

maybe truck stops need a reality check. Southampton truckstop [zb] hole charges 18 pounds to park. Get real.
I park in a truck stop, I’ll eat (£8.00), have a pint (£7 to £10) and say £5 for quiet off road parking. Fair.

Ask me for more than £10 just to stop , and you can go pleasure yourself. And I’ll eat somewhere else. …

Maybe you need a reality check on Prices ?
I think your paying way over the odds if you pay £8 for a decent meal.

A selection of ballpark Truckstop parking fees

ashfordtruckstop.co.uk/tariffs.asp and busy most nights i hear,

portsmouthtruckstop.co.uk/index-4nf.html
chippenhampitstop.com/our-fa … S2OXstwbqB
rktruckstops.co.uk/parking.html
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83206