Parking near Amiens

I shipping out Sunday night Dover/Calias to tip Amiens first thing Monday morning, had a look on my Michelin map and there doesn’t seem to be a service area near Amiens, anyone know of anywhere safe to park close by?

There is a “rest area” a few Kms before you come off the peage to go into ZI @ Amiens - i used to park there Sun pm before tipping Amiens … never had any probs. It is sort of screened from the road, so no traffic noise. I haven’t got my maps so can’t be more precise … can’t even recall name of ZI (it’s 3 years since i went over the water) … think there were a couple of parking bays near the Dutch tank Co, who have a depot there.
Sorry can’t be more help, only just got home from a **** 15hr day on UK work … sorting work that was supposed to be done by the Latvian drivers i have to “work” with :unamused:

Thanks for that I’ll give it a try

I know it’s a bit late, but there is the le relais polainville on the N25 about 4km north of Amiens and the la grenouillere on the D934 just south east of Amiens

Thanks guys

In the end I stopped at the Shell services just before Abbeville couldn’t be bothered to go anyfurther :smiley: :smiley: only 30 mins to drop Monday morning