Parking near Aldershot

Hi all,
First time on the tramping team and I may need to night out near Aldershot/Farnborough after 6.30ish.
Can anyone suggest a place to park up? I will be empty so a layby with nearby food will suit.

Thanks

Huff

Huff:
Hi all,
First time on the tramping team and I may need to night out near Aldershot/Farnborough after 6.30ish.
Can anyone suggest a place to park up? I will be empty so a layby with nearby food will suit.

Thanks

Huff

if it’s no to far out of your way A30
Dropped pin
near A30, Camberley
goo.gl/maps/4hrPR7wuSMA2

van in the morning if your still there or pub over the road

Huff:
Hi all,

Thanks

Huff

Lorry park bang in Aldershot town centre next to the footy ground but you may have to come from the top end of town depending on your height due to a low bridge bang on the roundabout next to the car/lorry park. It’s Ordnance Road you want.

Thanks for the replys :slight_smile:
I managed to get home after all as they unloaded me quicker than expected.

Ta
Huff

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Huff:
Hi all,

Thanks

Huff

Lorry park bang in Aldershot town centre next to the footy ground but you may have to come from the top end of town depending on your height due to a low bridge bang on the roundabout next to the car/lorry park. It’s Ordnance Road you want.

Do you have to pay on there?

Born Idle:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Huff:
Hi all,

Thanks

Huff

Do you have to pay on there?

Only about 2-3 quid

I know this is no longer relevant, but might help others …

There’s a big lay-by on the A31 Hog’s Back going west – room for a few artics, with a toilet and cafe.

Also there are some lay-bys on the A287 between Farnham and the M3 (not all have any facilities though but there’s a BP garage halfway along with a loo and a Wild Bean Cafe).

A bit further afield, Liphook services on the A3 has truck parking bays in both directions. Waitrose (with coffee machine & loo), Starbucks both directions. 4G coverage is bad (Liphook is notorious for that, for some reason) but they have wifi.

There’s a big lay-by on the A31 Hog’s Back going west – room for a few artics, with a toilet and cafe.

Make sure the doors are locked! I have been told that it is/was a Gay dogging layby. :open_mouth:

IndigoJo:
I know this is no longer relevant, but might help others …

Also there are some lay-bys on the A287 between Farnham and the M3 (not all have any facilities though but there’s a BP garage halfway along with a loo and a Wild Bean Cafe).

Known locally as doggers layby :laughing: