Parking - London and the South East of England

Hello everyone.

I’m looking for a parking for 3 artics in London and the South East of England area ASAP. Preferably Heathrow / Surrey areas. If you any contacts please help. This is an emergency

Normally trucks coming back only for the weekend.

Thank you.

Alex.

There’s a place on the Colnbrook bypass advertising that they have yards to let. Call 077790060025 or 07802568004. Sorry dont know any more about it. Just remember it from when I used to go past and managed to get the number from google maps. Hope it helps. Let me know if it does.

Sub_tone:
There’s a place on the Colnbrook bypass advertising that they have yards to let. Call 077790060025 or 07802568004. Sorry dont know any more about it. Just remember it from when I used to go past and managed to get the number from google maps. Hope it helps. Let me know if it does.

Speedyfarm, unfortunately they fully boked. But thank you anyway!

There is a lorry park in Erith that I have used on the Snap account, space is limited for over nighters but for long term they may squeeze yours in somewhere .
There is a new parking in South East London but can’t remember the name of it, its a Snap one.
Junction 26 M25 Waltham Abbey truckstop now more room .
Perivale industrial estate ,has the Palletline depot and used to a Cadburys Rdc there .