Parking info in kent wanted

On monday my last drop of the day should be sittingbourne or gillingham i have looked in my truckstop book and i cant find anything around here. Do any one on here know of any where :question: WITH A SHOWER . thanks Adam

Big ■■■■:
On monday my last drop of the day should be sittingbourne or gillingham i have looked in my truckstop book and i cant find anything around here. Do any one on here know of any where :question: WITH A SHOWER . thanks Adam

Where’s your first job on Tuesday?

Medway Services (Farthing Corner to us old boys) has a shower, but I don’t know of anywhere else locally that has one… although you could probably have some fun involving soap with those twin girls at the Three Squirrels on the A249 coming over Detling Hill :wink:

Youve got medway services before jct5 of M2 or if you are heading back towards the big ■■■■ hole then you have the cafe off gravesend turning lorry park sign M2

Anyway, what kind of lorry driver goes away on Monday morning and has to have a shower on Monday evening? :wink:

paulfromwire:

Big ■■■■:

could be Gillingham or orpington depends because gillingham is booked in for tuesday but if they r in a good i can get tipped monday pm

Harry Monk:
Anyway, what kind of lorry driver goes away on Monday morning and has to have a shower on Monday evening? :wink:

I have to have a shower every day i am not a 1 bath a week fella on a sunday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ashford isn’t a million miles away,to be fair Kent is lousy when it comes to good truck stops, can’t you get a shower at your last tip?
then you can park at Nell’s cafe on the A2 One place I wouldn’t recomend is the Merry chest, it becomes a bit of a race track over night and every car that comes past knocks you out of your bed :angry:

Big ■■■■:

paulfromwire:

Big ■■■■:

could be Gillingham or orpington depends because gillingham is booked in for tuesday but if they r in a good i can get tipped monday pm

PM’d. No shower here though.

there is the lorry park at Thamesport Dock, Isle of Grain, no shower, but there is toilet and wash facilities, a cafe open until late and free parking :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Medway Services (Farthing Corner to us old boys) has a shower, but I don’t know of anywhere else locally that has one… although you could probably have some fun involving soap with those twin girls at the Three Squirrels on the A249 coming over Detling Hill :wink:

haha harry,i stopped there one night out of time due to big que on m20.Had good chuckle watchin them coming and going in cars and running into woods.
regards dave.