Parking in zurich

hi all, need to park 7.5 ton up for a week end of month anybody know of anywhere safe and reasonable thanks in advance.

Are you staying with the truck or flying home??

I dont know if Zurich Airport has Truck Parking at the Cargo Centre, I know a lot of Airports do, and its pretty safe and secure…

Other than that the first place that comes to mind is the Embraport at Embrach, just north of Zurich Airport. Its only an Industrial Estate but there’s some big companies up there that have vehicles in and out day and night, Ive parked there myself and never had any issues(Albeit only for 11hrs, not a week)

There is a truck park as you enter Zurich from the West, the operator is an American so language won’t be a problem, This is not a truck stop, just secure parking for trucks and buses,
Bing Maps

It is at
Bernerstrasse 1
Zürich
Schweiz

cheers bb and jimti made anote of them. i will be staying in a hotel for the duration of the exhibition i am taking out and servicing.

The truck parking in Bernerstrasse is under the Park and ride carpark so getting to your hotel would be easy I would think.
The area around Aussersihleranlage, 8004 Zurich is where to head for if you want some night life, but be warned Zurich is one of the most expensive Cities in Europe. Although German is the language, most people speak good English.

jimti:
Zurich is one of the most expensive Cities in Europe.

I was really suffering with toothache once so left my truck at the Spanset factory where I was loading and got a taxi to a dentists, they told me how much it was for a filling!!! I bought some painkillers and put up with it till I got back, I’d have needed to re-mortgage the flippin house.

Ross.