Parking in west country

Am off for three days to the south west and will be nighting out at exteter on monday then newquay tuesday anyone know any good places i can park?

Thanks Adam

the only place i know down there is an industrial estate in exeter on marsh green road. There’s a decent cafe and pubs nearby. In fact i think the town center is walking distance.

Newquay has a park…for buses and trucks…tenner a night, just ask a local.

Or Plymouth bus station after 5.30 ish i think.

Exeter Services gets full early !!!

Woody’s Cafe at Sourton Cross (A30) is open 7.00am to 8.00pm, ( I think) + 24 hour shell garage -

somewhere near there is the Bottleneck Inn - details on this page ,it’s nearer 30 miles form Exeter than the 10 it says on the listing !!
never used the Bottleneck myself though !!

If your in exeter you could stay here maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=e … a=N&tab=wl

Next to it is a pub called the exeter inn big car park for wagons, loadsa room get food and a drink there too, and he even gives you a parking ticket for a tenner.

nice and quiet too i always stay there when down south :wink:

there always seems to be several trucks parked HERE (there’s a couple of pubs there)

no idea what the pubs are like though - too close to home to park there !!

if u coming south come off at jct 29 and head for the sign posted ind estate u can pak i on ther with no problems at all at night also it 2 mins form the services so id call in ther for shower then to park up off the services as is about 17quid a nigh i think.unless u have high value stuff then park up on ther services if the boss is willing to pay it